Affordable Health Care Plans Florida
Individuals and Small Business Coverage West Palm Beach Florida
#florida health insurance Plans For Individuals and Families Affordable Health Care Plans, Medical Insurance Florida
Business,Individual & Family Health Plans
Health Care Reform Saving money for small Business while providing Health Insurance Coverage
Providing education to individuals about the Health Care Market Place in Florida
http://www.healthcare.gov/newsfactsheets/2011/01/Affordable Health Care Plans/ Individual Health Insurance in Florida/fl.html
The Price of Repealing the Affordable Care Act: Florida health care Plans
In addition, repealing the law would add at least a trillion dollars to the deficit, which America cannot afford, nor do we want to pass that debt to our children and grandchildren.
Affordable Health Insurance for Florida Residents
At a time when Florida residents will soon be finally free from worrying that affordable coverage will not be available to them and their families when they need it the most, repealing the Affordable Care Act would be devastating. Florida residents, providers, small businesses and other employers would be denied critical new benefits of the law, from protections against insurance industry abuses to new coverage options and millions of dollars in support so states like Florida can deliver quality, affordable health care options to all of its residents.
Without the Affordable Care Act:
Critical Consumer Protections Would Be Lost:
- 86,300 young adults would lose their insurance coverage through their parents’ health plans, sometimes just after they finish school and as they are looking for a job. Families across Florida would lose the peace of mind the Affordable Care Act provides by making sure that young adults can stay on their parents plan to age 26 if they do not have coverage of their own.
- More than 8.7 million residents of Florida with private insurance coverage would suddenly find themselves vulnerable again to having lifetime limits placed on how much insurance companies will spend on their health care.
- Insurance companies would once again be allowed cut off someone’s coverage unexpectedly when they are in an accident or become sick because of a simple mistake on an application. This would leave nearly 1.1 million people in Florida at risk of losing their insurance at the moment they need it most, as one of the worst abuses of the insurance industry would become legal again.
- More than 8.7 million residents of Florida would not know if they are receiving value for their health insurance premium dollars, as insurers in state would no longer be required to spend at least 80 to 85 percent of premium dollars on health care rather than CEO salaries, bonuses, and corporate profits.
- New insurance plans would no longer be required to cover recommended preventive services, like mammograms and flu shots, without cost sharing, nor would they have to guarantee enrollees the right to choose any available primary care provider in the network or see an OB-GYN without a referral.
- Nearly 3.2 million seniors in Florida who have Medicare coverage would be forced to pay a co-pay to receive important preventive services, like mammograms and oscilloscopes.
- Medicare would no longer pay for an annual check-up visit, so nearly 3.2 million seniors in Florida who have Medicare coverage would have to pay extra if they want to stay healthy by getting check-ups regularly.
- Health Insurance In Florida ,Florida Health Insurance for individuals
Affordable Health Insurance for Students
Young adult Americans and Students benefiting .Thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
Student Health Insurance Plans ,Short Term Medical
Individual Health Insurance in Florida
…been told by your doctor that you have condition
Local Business in Florida,West Palm Beach Affordable Health Care Plans Florida
Accounting and Tax Preparation
Andrea Lawrence Tax Accountant/Google+local Page Local Business Finance
Health Insurance Quotes, Individual Health Insurance Quotes Florida, Feeder burner Blog Feed
Florida Individual health Insurance for Individuals and Families.
Information provided by CrunchBase Affordable Health Insurance Plans